Crypto Miner Bros is committed to protecting your personal data and helping you make the most of our service. To offer you the best possible experience, we may share information about you with carefully selected external partners and organizations.
- Profile details which include User IDs and passwords.
- Account details, including contact details, delivery address and other relevant information.
- Email Correspondence for order confirmation, details, enquiries and follow-up.
Modes of Personal Information Collection
We collect, restore and use data on our website and otherwise in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable land laws. The details collected are used for:
- When you create an account with us, we ask that you provide contact and financial information (such as your e-mail address, contact and payment details) as well as unique identifiers (such as your username and password). Our team uses customer data for marketing and communications purposes. Financial information gathered from our customers is used to verify payments, while Unique Identifiers are used to verify a user’s identity.
- Contact details to contact customers to provide order-related information and updates on order shipping for a smooth customer experience.
- We may ask you for your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number on our website to efficiently administer the competition and promotion as well as notify the winners.
- Your satisfaction is our top priority. We rarely monitor or record our calls, but it’s for your benefit when we do.
Sharing of Information
- We never share your information with anyone without your consent. We comply with the law and offer you services and products. We protect you against wrongful activities, including fraud, identity theft and more. And as partners in business, we meet our obligations and deliver results every day.
- We will only share your information with third parties if you permit us or if there’s a legal reason we have to (like sharing information through court orders or complying with the law).
- We also ask for your phone number so that we can reach out to you if there is a problem or query with your order.
- When you enter a competition or other promotional feature on our site, we may need to contact you by email or telephone in order to administer the competition and notify the winner properly.
- Your call might be recorded for quality control and training purposes when you call.
What do we do with the information we collect from our customers?
The collected information is dealt with the utmost confidentiality and is used for:
- Order Processing
- Processing Warranty Claims
- Our security policy is designed to protect you when you pay us. To help prevent fraud, we’ll ask you to provide details of a credit card or debit card, which we can check. It will be put through a database of information related to fraudulent transactions, ensuring that your payment is legitimate. The information won’t be shared beyond our organization unless required by law.
- We may use your email address to send you information on functionality changes to our service, special offers and details of promotions that we run.
Disclosures Of Information To Third Party
- We value your trust and are not in the business of selling your information to others. We will, however, release statistical data on our sales and traffic patterns to reputable third-party vendors. This data does not contain any personal information about you or your account.
- We legally protect the data of our customers, and we employ third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples may be a courier delivering your order or marketing assistance. Those companies are not permitted to use your information for any other purposes. They are required to process data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Consent and Data Protection
Using our website allows us to collect and store the information you share with us.
We respect your right to privacy, and we make sure that the information we collect from you is always safe and provide you with the following rights to:
- Revoke your consent to use and process your personal information at any time.
- Confirm and receive a copy of the stored information.
- Alter, modify and rectify any inaccurate information.
- Object about your personal information being shared for marketing or profiling purposes.
- Regulate the information store and even restrict it.
- Get your information erased from our system.
However, there are a few exceptions to the above-mentioned rights where we cannot provide complete information. In such situations, we will appreciate your co-operation.
If you have any questions, you can contact our customer service.
Exercising your right to know or delete your personal information
You can request information on the processing of your personal data or the deletion of it at any time. You can also request that we obtain it on another user’s behalf, provided you have their authorization, by reaching out to us at:
What should the request include?
It should provide information that includes:
- Requester type and details to help us verify your identity.
- Provide specified information to help us establish your identity or authorization.
Don’t worry; the information you share is safe with us!
You can use your website account to raise such a request relating to the particular account. However, we are open to guest requests to know and delete information post-requisite verification.
We are here to help!
Please get in touch with us at for any queries, comments and suggestions.